De Ferla is a group of high-end real estate agencies in Paris and is recruiting several negotiators for agencies in the 5th, 6th, 7th, 14th and 15th districts of Paris. Founded in 2012, De Ferla Immobilier offers high-end services adapted to all types of properties. Our group now has 8 agencies and more than 50 employees covering all areas of real estate (transaction, rental, rental management and trade).
De Ferla is first and foremost a young and dynamic team, driven by a clear objective: to offer each client a satisfactory experience. In a spirit of permanent learning and transmission, we provide all our new employees with commercial, legal and financial training, enabling them to acquire all the skills necessary for this profession. We offer you internal support as well as excellent development prospects.
De Ferla recrute des conseillers en immobiliers.
Profile sought: M/F, commercial skills, ability to listen and analyse, rigour and a taste for challenge. Beginner accepted.
Mission: Prospecting for properties for sale, carrying out estimates, entering mandates, writing and distributing your real estate advertisements, carrying out marketing reports, monitoring your portfolio of prospects and sellers.
Hours: Tuesday to Friday - 9.30am to 7.30pm and Saturday from 10am to 6pm. The schedule is adaptable after one year of experience at De Ferla.
Avantages : Un portefeuille clients (acheteurs et vendeurs) vous sera confié à votre arrivée. Un accès aux mandats et aux permanences De Ferla dés votre embauche. Pour finir, 4 paliers de Primes sur chiffres d’affaires : 250 000€/ 300 000€/ 350 000€/ 400 000€.
Reporting to the Communications Manager and the founders of the De Ferla Group, you will be responsible for the following tasks
Creation of content for the web and print:
- Production of photo and video content for the various communication media
- Editorial content: writing articles for our blog and wordings for social networks
- Production of a weekly newsletter
- Creation of print media: flyers, presentation brochures, business cards, etc.
Social network management :
- Animation, programming and moderation support for the brand's main social platforms: Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, TikTok, Youtube, LinkedIn
- Development of the editorial calendar according to the highlights
- Editorial content writing and appropriation of the brand's tone
- Creation of content adapted to each social network
- Federating and building strong links with communities
- Development of original mechanisms to recruit new subscribers
- Supporting brand awareness with impactful social activations
- Strategic thinking on UX and UI
- Creation of brief for the webmaster
- Monitoring of developments and bug fixes
- SEO improvement and monitoring
- SEA campaign management
Performance and monitoring :
- Social performance monitoring, analysis and application of best practices
- Construction of social reporting
- Ensure a daily digital watch: benchmark, new formats, engaging practices
- Minimum of 4/5 years of higher education in a communications or business school
- You are creative, curious, like to write and are full of ideas to make the brand shine
- You are familiar with In Design and Photoshop
- You have a strong sense of visual aesthetics and storytelling
- You are a team player
- At least a first experience in an agency or with an advertiser
- Personal sensitivity to real estate and luxury
- Adept and curious about innovations and the emergence of new social networks
- Perfect spelling
Start date for September 2022
De Ferla is recruiting. We are constantly on the lookout for new talent to help us achieve our common goal: to provide a high quality service for all types of goods and customers. Do you have a good sense of commerce and a taste for challenge? Are you tenacious and a team player? Send us your CV to join our team.